Thursday, January 6, 2011

cannot think of a title to this

Writing is not that difficult for me. But, when there are loads of things running through your mind and you are thinking of writing something just so that you can end the constant turmoil in your brain! Now, its not easy to think of a topic and assemble intelligible sentences on it! Phew! That's the case now! I just have no idea what topic to write about! Its fine to channel your thoughts on a certain subject or person or whatever! But when asked to deliver a 500- page report on it??? There! You are at a loss!

Then, you may ask me why I am starting a blog??! That's another question i cannot answer. Anyway, its not to showcase my brilliant writing skills, that's for sure! Or is it a means to escape reality??? Ummm....I am not sure about that too. The one valid reason is to check how many people are jobless enough to glance through this stuff! Now, that does make me feel good about myself, because, i get to meet people like me!

The above two paragraphs is not by a loony soul. Its the work of  a Final Year Engineering Student just on the verge of exams and an endless blank future staring right back. Now is it easy to understand this title- less piece of a post???!


No comments:

Post a Comment